For Regular non-student rates, please go to the download section.
For University of Hawaii and Hawaii Community College students, the rate for the terms stated in the respective application is based on a per semester basis. Holiday and summer session stays will be posted under the download section or made available at the office when completed.
The application form as well as a disclosure statement can be obtained by clicking on the download section herein.
- Coin operated laundry facilities.
- Unassigned parking stall ($12 for reserved stall)
- Full size refrigerator
- Gas or electric range
- Microwave oven
- Dining table with chairs
- Sofa love seat (or equivalent Twin bed(s) or double (if available on first come first serve basis)
- Kitchen ware (pots, pans, utensils, glasses, cups, dishes, etc)
- Ceiling fan
- Study desk and chair
- Chests, book case
- Misc. items that varies from unit to unit
- Utilities & other services:
- Gas ( gas ranges and boilers for heated water along with solar panels)
- Electricity- up to a maximum of $50.00 for 1 bed rm units with a gas range and $60 for those with electric ranges in 1 bed rm units (Waiola) and 2 bed rm units with gas ranges and $70 for 2 bed rm units with electric ranges (Waiola)
- Note: most units do not exceed the maximum amount allowed as electricity is needed only for the refrigerator, microwave oven, lights, computers, fans, and electrical appliances (subject to fuel charges imposed by the electric company)
- Trash removal
- Sewer service
- Ground maintenance service
NOTE: Student rent rate does not include towels, bedding linen, toiletries, and cleaning products.